WebSphere® DataPower B2B Appliance XB62 extends your business to customers and partners with DMZ-grade security.
The WebSphere DataPower XB62 appliance is purpose-built hardware platform for B2B application connectivity including cloud and mobile applications. XB62 helps reduce B2B heterogeneous IT integration challenges, improves new partner and customer onboarding time in a single drop-in box.
- Centralize and consolidate B2B trading partner connectivity and transaction management with a DMZ-ready B2B gateway.
- Optimizes, secures, and manages the externalizing of cloud and mobile service at the edge of the network.
- Quickly access new customers and new routes to market with standards-based trading partner management.
- Rapidly adjust product and service offerings to meet changing requirements with support for Web 2.0 technologies.
- Unlock siloed data with drop-in B2B integration for heterogeneous environments including Web 2.0 and mobile applications and improve security with native support for OAuth standards.
- Improve the performance and scalability of your B2B interfaces with simplified deployment and management.
- Higher TCO and enhanced performance with next-generation XML hardware acceleration,10 gigabit Ethernet, and extended memory support for large messages processing.
- Provides more consumable and centralized service governance & SLA management by enhancing integration with WSRR and ITCAM for SOA.
- Improve B2B governance and audit with detailed analytics of B2B transactions.
- Improve operation productivity by leveraging granular content filtering for powerful query syntax for searching on criteria such as partner profile information or customer meta-data.
- Strengthen security by dynamically constructing a SQL statement allowing the interface to detect SQL injection attacks.